Medecins Sans Frontieres – Switzerland
Dagahaley, Daadab Refugee Camp Kenya Programme
Head Nurse – Hospital
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need.
At present, MSFCH operates in three programmes locations in Kenya, Somalia and Sudan:
Location: Dagahaley, Dadaab Refugee Camp
Start date: November, 2010
Type of contract: 6 months fixed term (with possibility of extension)
* Support the Hospital Nursing Supervisor in the nursing activities
* Ensure advanced nursing care by MSF Nursing staff according to MSF Protocol
* Supervise the Central Pharmacy Stock in collaboration with Pharmacist
* Work in collaboration with the Health Post Nurse for continuity of care & Logistics Department to meet Hospital needs.
* Support and supervise the Head Nurse in the Hospital Management
* Assure adequate staff of the nursing team
* Report immediately to the technical referent any problem arising in the service,