The Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) is a Statutory Organization of the Government of Kenya established by the Standards Act, Cap 496 of the Laws of Kenya in July 1974.
The mandate of KEBS is to provide Standardization, Metrology and Conformity Assessment Services through Promotion of Standardization in commerce and industry, Provision of Testing and Calibration facilities, Control of the use of Standardization Marks, undertaking educational work in Standardization, Facilitation of the implementation and practical application of Standards, maintenance and dissemination of the International System of Units (SI) of measurements.
KEBS wishes to recruit innovative and results oriented individuals for the following positions.
Applicants for Assistant Officer and Technician positions must be below 27 years of age.
1. Assistant Officers, KS 7
* Mechanical Engineer - 2 positions
* Electrical Engineer - 2 Positions
* Civil Engineer - 1 Position
* Food Technologist - 2 Positions
* Asst. Metrology Officer (Physicist) - 2 Positions
2. Registered Nurse
, KS 6 - 1 position
3. Principal Legal Officer, KS 5 - 1 Position
4. Assistant Technician, KS 8
* Mechanical Engineering - 1 Position
* Electrical Engineering - 1 position
* Analytical Chemistry - 2 positions
* Food Technology - 1 position